Yes, Pac200 is already removed from jdk lib...
So what is the solution?
We have to face this someday eventually, so why not today?

I can only get ideas of 2 ways...

1. we remove Pac200 as well, as jdk do.
2. we fork the Pac200 from jdk and create a new lib for it, and we invoke
that lib instead of jdk's Pac200.
3. we clean room a implementation of Pac200 (seems not quite worthy)

So which will we pick?
Or, any better ideas?

Peter Lee <peter...@apache.org> 于2020年8月21日周五 下午3:24写道: