> I think we need a different approach, IMO: We only want to allow the
> Pack200 tests to fail on Java >= 14. For that, please create a Maven
> profile in the POM that excludes those tests on JAva >= 14. This will allow
> all us to detect problem in all the other tests.

+1
I have pushed a PR on github about this:
https://github.com/apache/commons-compress/pull/129
(https://link.getmailspring.com/link/9b33ba1b-4173-4682-9dd3-a630a6e08...@getmailspring.com/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fapache%2Fcommons-compress%2Fpull%2F129&recipient=ZGV2QGNvbW1vbnMuYXBhY2hlLm9yZw%3D%3D)
cheers,
Lee