BTW.
>From my own view, we might need a testing maven project (or a github repo),
for ensuring all commons repos can be used together, free of dependency
hell, or other internal errors about using different versions of a same
dependency.
But I admit that will really be a time-costing work, and be really hard.
I don't know if we can achieve it by adding the "proper" repo and add a
module pom at base folder, and adding some tests...
Just, I think it useful.

John Patrick <nhoj.patr...@gmail.com> 于2020年8月31日周一 下午9:51写道: