Looking at commons-collections, commons-digester and commons-validator
at the moment.
Will look at commons-vfs next regarding getting to JUnit v4, then
adding assertThrows afterwards.

What are views about adding
`<maven.compiler.testSource>1.8</maven.compiler.testSource>`? I've not
done it at the moment as suspect builds are not setup for that and
will fail etc.

But it does mean I need to add;
final ThrowingRunnable testMethod = new ThrowingRunnable() {
    public void run() {
        // The Code
    }
};
assertThrows(ExceptionClass.class, testMethod);

instead of just;
final Executable testMethod = () -> // The Code
assertThrows(ExceptionClass.class, testMethod);

John