Howdy all,

Irrespective of how it's implemented we would like to implement the performance
improvements possible to the commons-math lib.
While I can certainly fork the project and we could have our own version of
commons-math, we would like to contribute.
If there is no or little interest in a more performant commons-math (one that
uses jlM where appropriate), then I will fork and maybe submit patches.
If there is interest, then I would like to have suggestions on the how and
what. How would you like it to work, what would you like see.
Should you be able to choose between jlM or FastMath, for instance.

Ps
I asked about bytebuddy because of point 5 on the
https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-math/

Erik Svensson
Principal Architect
Strategic Programs, Platform & Product Engineering
 <http://www.nasdaq.com/>
Desk
Mobile
Email
Address
+ 46 8 405 66 39
+ 46 73 449 66 39
erik.svens...@nasdaq.com
Tullvaktsvägen 15, Stockholm
 <https://www.facebook.com/nasdaq/>
 <https://twitter.com/nasdaq>
 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/nasdaq>
 <https://www.instagram.com/nasdaq/>
 <https://www.pinterest.com/nasdaq/>
rewritetomorrow.com <http://rewritetomorrow.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY AND PRIVACY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are for the
exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient and may constitute
non-public information.  Personal data in this email is governed by our Privacy
Policy at  https://www.nasdaq.com/privacy-statement  unless explicitly excluded
from it; please see the section in the policy entitled “Situations Where This
Privacy Policy Does Not Apply” for circumstances where different privacy terms
govern emailed personal data.  If you received this e-mail in error,
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Instead, please notify us
immediately by return e-mail and promptly delete this message and its
attachments from your computer system. We do not waive any work product or
other applicable legal privilege(s) by the transmission of this message.