Hi All

        I have created a new PR(#*204*) to check in changes related to
"commons-math-ga"  and "examples-ga" modules. The changes need to be merged
to feature branch "feature__MATH-1563__genetic_algorithm". Unfortunately
the build failed in the legacy module which is updated with changes from
the feature branch "feature__MATH-1563__genetic_algorithm". I have no
changes in legacy module. I have executed maven checkstyle, PMD and spotbug
checks in "commons-math-ga" and "examples-ga" modules which passed
successfully.
        Could anyone help me to resolve this.

Thanks & Regards
-- Avijit Basak