Hello.

Le dim. 30 janv. 2022 à 13:43, Avijit Basak <avijit.ba...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi All
>
>          I have taken a fresh clone of the feature branch
> "feature__MATH-1563__genetic_algorithm" from apache's repository and executed
> the build. The build failed without my changes added to it. The summary
> report is attached herewith. Kindly look into it and do the needful.

There is no attachment (I think that the ML manager strips those).
Please copy/paste the relevant part of the console log (or provide
a link to it).

Thanks,
Gilles

P.S. I'll stop trying to "rebase" the feature branch on the current
state of "master" because I stumble on the same conflict every
time (on the "pom.xml" file)...