>  Code not actively developed does not attract newcomers.
Well I have to say the reason for "codes not actively developed" is a
strong lack of alive committers, or more detailed, reviewers.
I have still 100+ unsolved prs in commons projects, some of which be 1 or 2
years ago, but it seems there just are not enough reviewers, and pr lists
in every repo grows longer and longer.
But on the other hand, free reviewers who have both ability and willingness
to review, well, are really lacking, it is the  truth.

Gilles Sadowski <gillese...@gmail.com> 于2022年2月14日周一 22:34写道: