Matt,

I totally agree.  I asked over and over for almost a year for a release.

 I understand the contributors are busy. I was submitting PRs that were not
getting reviewed and merged.   I have a client that had 2 concerns…the security
findings and the fact it still used commons collections 3 instead of 4.

I literally tried everything to get this Jar released you can look back through
the mailing list.  So I finally resorted to “I have no choice but to release
this myself”.

 I absolutely did NOT want to. But what else is the community to do when an
open source library goes 5+ years between releases???

Melloware
@melloware on GitHub