@Matt Sicker

Like what I said before, there be no current active commons committers who
interested in developing bean-utils.

For example, commons-math have sebb, commons-lang & text & vfs have gary,
commons-compress have peterAL, but seems nobody is interested in
commons-beanutils

Currently Gary maintains it, but he is busy, he maintains all commons-lib.
There be no enough time for him one person to maintain such a lib,
especially a lib who lack lots of refines(considering comparing with same
utility in other libs, like what in Spring)

So I really think it be good to have 1 or 2 new committers for
maintaining commons-beanutils

Melloware Inc <melloware...@gmail.com> 于2022年4月21日周四 09:57写道: