Hello.

Le ven. 24 juin 2022 à 16:59, Sumanth Rajkumar
<rajkumar.suma...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi Alex, Gilles, and Matt,
>
> I have raised a PR to the complex-gsoc-22 branch and it has been linked to
> the NUMBERS-188 jira.

One tenet of a project such as "Commons" is that everything must be
documented.[1]
For the Javadoc comments, please apply the same style as in other source files.

Formatting should also be taken care of (to help review, and future
maintenance).[2]

Are we sure that all this code needs to be part of the public API?  If
not, I'd suggest
limiting accessibility to "package-private".

In "DComplex", I propose that the accessors be named "real()" and
"imag()" (or just
"re()" and "im()").  ["DComplex" is not a very satisfying name either...]

Thanks,
Gilles

[1] I'm a bit surprised that the build succeeds despite the missing comments.
[2] E.g. one argument per line improves readability (IMHO).