Hi,
I have raised PR #113 after rebasing to the master branch with Alex's
checkstyle changes

As per feedback, I have made the following changes
a) Added javadoc comments
b) Ensured test coverage
c) Renamed accessors on the interface

> Gilles Sadowski <gillese...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In "DComplex", I propose that the accessors be named "real()" and
> "imag()" (or just
> "re()" and "im()").  ["DComplex" is not a very satisfying name either...]

For the interface name, shall I change it to Complex64 from DComplex?

> Are we sure that all this code needs to be part of the public API?
> If not, I'd suggest limiting accessibility to "package-private".

Are you referring to the static methods in ComplexFunctions and
ComplexBiFunctions classes?
I think they would need to be public for developers to be able to compose
multiple operations...

Thanks,
Sumanth

PS: Noticed master branch unit test failures in numbers-fraction module