On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 at 22:56, Gilles Sadowski <gillese...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Le lun. 11 juil. 2022 à 20:03, Sumanth Rajkumar
> <rajkumar.suma...@gmail.com> a écrit :
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have finished updating the test classes, but I am encountering a
> problem
> > in the ComplexEdgeCaseTest class.
> >
> > private static void assertComplex(double a, double b,
> >                                       String name, UnaryOperator<Complex>
> > operation,
> >                                       ComplexUnaryOperator<ComplexDouble>
> > operation2,
> >                                       double x, double y, long maxUlps) {
> > }
> >

> > I added my ComplexUnaryOperator as a parameter and am getting the error
> of
> > having more than 7 parameters in this method.
> > Is there anything I can do?
>
> Assuming that the error is raised by "CheckStyle" (?), this check can
> be disabled
> on a class by class basis in this configuration file:
>   src/main/resources/checkstyle/checkstyle-suppressions.xml

It may be a PMD error too [1]. The PMD error can be suppressed using the
file:

src/main/resources/pmd/pmd-ruleset.xml

However in Numbers there is a checkstyle suppression for ParameterNumber
but no suppressions for PMD for ExcessiveParameterList, so you may not need
this.

Alex

[1]
https://pmd.github.io/latest/pmd_rules_apex_design.html#excessiveparameterlist