Thanks Gary,

I'll see what I can do in terms of creating a PR with some documentation improvement. With regards to this i'm trying out some scenarios based on the current documentation to clarify thing for myself. Yet I encounter some strange behaviour with different install scripts I would like to discuss before altering any documentation. Where is the best place to do this? Should I create a Jira ticket for the documentation improvement, to later refer to in the pull request, and discuss it there? Or best here on the mailing list? I'm asking because it will contain command line scripts.

Kind regards,

Thomas