Hey All,

I am looking to compile Commons Crypto from source and I am wondering if
there is any documentation for this process? I am trying to build Gary
Gregory's OpenSSL3 branch but I am encountering the following error. I know
this isn't the main branch but I am hoping someone will still be able to
help out. I receive the following error when i run "make linux64" (i
received a similar error on a M1 when i ran 'make mac64')

*** No rule to make target
'target/jni-classes/org_apache_commons_crypto_random_OpenSslCryptoRandomNative.h',
needed by
'target/commons-crypto-3_0_x-Linux-x86_64/OpenSslCryptoRandomNative.o'.
Stop.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Dan Thertell