Hey Gary

I believe I managed to get it to build, however I do have a few questions.

1. Why were the make targets for the header files commented out and
pointing to the wrong locations (in the make file)?
2. After successfully running make, how do I package everything into a JAR
for testing?

Thanks,
Dan Thertell