I've been meaning to add openssl3 support to common crypto for a while
now.  Maybe this will give me the push that I need.  I'm on my phone now
without access to the branch, but I recall a docker file that provided a
lot of build information on the main branch.  You may consider having a
look if you haven't already.

Alex