On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 10:29 AM, Ross Gardler
<rgard...@opendirective.com> wrote:
> ...Of course the linkbait issue crossed my mind too, but at no point has
> Maria asked for a link from us. We can't stop her translating the
> newbie FAQ and posting it somewhere, so that's why I told her she
> doesn't need our permission. Of course, I didn't say we would link to
> her translation, I merely said she doesn't need our permission....

That's fine of course, but this looks so much like an SEO scam that we
saw on the Felix list recently that I had to ask. Search Google for
"I've emailed you a week ago regarding your web page which I found
interesting and wanted to translate it into Spanish language." to see
what I mean.

If Maria is indeed not a bot, let's hear from her ;-)

-Bertrand