Absolutely!

We, the ComDev PMC ought to be seeking to have our whole site translated.

Whilst English is the default language for our developer lists and
therefore those wishing to participate will typically need to be able
to read/write English there is no reason why we shouldn't be providing
our sign-posting documentation in as many native languages as
possible.

Ross
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)