On 30 October 2013 08:31, Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com> wrote:

> Thank you so much for taking the time to hit down your thoughts for the
> event in a box. We'll include this in the project and hopefully have
> something concrete to help with some of the items.
>
> I do have a question for you. If the ASF provided the necessary
> equipment and accounts for you to record and stream the event do you
> have any idea how many more people would have benefited from your event?

If I may input a side note, even though the question was not directed
generally.

I, like many others, cannot afford to participate in many (or any)
conferences. Having a stream available afterwards, enables me to virtually
participate. The stream(s) need only be the important parts, like key
speech, panel discussion, important technical presentations.

Also slowly building a video catalog of important conferences/speeches
would help promote ASF, and serve as a knowledge base.

just my opinion.
rgds
jan I.