 From: janI <j...@apache.org>
To: dev@community.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 5:49 PM
Subject: Re: Event-in-a-Box

On 30 October 2013 22:27, Isabel Drost-Fromm <isa...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 09:02:36 PM Isabel Drost-Fromm wrote:
> > 2) This may sound like a wildly crazy idea but looking over the mid-sized
> > box - if we add a few flyers to that and (in case we want to) Apache
> shirts
> > to sell to happy users to me this looks like a pretty good model for a
> > "booth in a box". The information this estimate is based on:
> > http://wiki.fsfe.org/Booth and http://www.debian.org/events/checklist
>
> I forgot one important source:
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Advice_for_Booth_Beings

I never stop being amazed which goodies are hidden in our wiki, thx for the
link.

One thing I miss in what I have read so far, is a bit of a timeline.

How long time before an event:
- should a box be reserved
- will the box arrive (be shipped)

How soon after the even:
- should be box be returned
- or sent on to next event.

I am sorry if I overlooked the information.

rgds
jan I.