For those of you who have agreed to participate in filtering and selecting talks for Apachecon EU, the time has arrived.

If you have not yet logged in to the CFP system - http://events.linuxfoundation.org/cfp/cfp-list?field_presentation_event_target_id%5B%5D=2260 - please verify that you can do so now. And then jump in and get started.

Please note that we have 210 talk submissions right now, and while not all of them are regular sessions (ie, Tutorials, etc, are also in here), that means that we have to eliminate close to half of these proposals, so you're going to need to be brutal. Please don't just rate everything 'Accept'.

No, I don't know for sure yet how many tracks we're going to run, but we have room for 5 or 6 tracks 3 days, and a day/track is 6 talks. That's 108 talks plus roughly 10% extra for fallbacks for slots that drop out.

--Rich

--
Rich Bowen - rbo...@redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison