Hey,

Thanks for reaching out. I am just fine receiving a spreadsheet (or sheets)
as needed. The only requirement that we have is that the final sheet - that
we will use for preparing the schedule and sending out notifications must
include *all fields* that were included in the initial export so please do
not delete any columns. It does not need to include any comments or
individual rankings either, just the final status of "Accepted",
"Rejected", or "Wait Listed".

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

C.

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 10:37 AM, Joe Brockmeier <j...@zonker.net> wrote:

--
C. Craig Ross
Creative Services & Developer Programs Manager