Rich,

Doesn't the number of talks per day or even track also depend on the
duration of each talk?

What is the goal (duration wise)? I have about 10 OFBiz talks lined up, but
don't have a clue yet about how long each is intended to be.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 4:17 PM, Jan Willem Janssen <