Hi,

Recently we exchanged some thoughts (twitter and otherwise) regarding the
status of Apache top level projects and about how the reporting by the ASF
to the projects and the wider communities could be improved.

Currently the status pages at http://status.apache.org regarding project
health (commit activity and mailing lists) don't allow drill down into
individual projects. Is it achievable to get this kind of functionality?

Can we (as the ASF) also provide insights in number of people joining and
leaving the mailing lists of the projects and show what the trending topics
over the periods?
But also reporting on average depth and width of mailing list threads?

I do believe that these kind of insights will help monitoring project
health and investigate where projects can improve regarding community
building.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*