Agreed. Commits/ML traffic would be nice on a per-project basis.

Beyond that: detailed analytics tools for all projects would be such a
boon from a community management perspective. I've long since thought
about writing some of these myself.

No need to get it perfect at the outset. It's something that could be
improved over time.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater