Thanks for the feedback !

How about, then this solution : A cron job which copies all files from
site/ in xyz apache project, into /content, every day, and does a svn
commit.

1) We can try this for one of our projects (maybe i can propose it bigtop)
... and if it works Maybe even donate/broaden it to be  offered as a
generic service in the ASF ?

2) This would allow any ASF project to publish via SVN by simply pushing to
their git repo, without requiring a change to the underlying SVN
infrastructure.

- Is the git->svn daily cron a sensible approach ?
- Has anyone tried this or setup infra to do it that we can copy?

--
jay vyas