Thanks for the info, Daniel. Updated. In terms of keeping project info updated,
is this info along with all the release info, etc. being pulled from the
project DOAP files? If not, do we still need to maintain them?

Do I need to do anything additional for it to show up in the listing on
https://projects-new.apache.org/projects.html or will something eventually kick
in to add it to the index?
https://projects-new.apache.org/project.html?tez seems to show my updates.

thanks