+0.5

I really like the graphics and general idea: that's for sure the way to go!

but before switching, there are some issues to fix, IMHO:

- "Whereas the old pages were basic, the new ones have kind of an unusual dark
theme to them and look unpolished (vs. just plain as the old one)" (copy/paste
of another feedback that perfectly summarised a feeling I could not express
better)

- can we have a link to source? how can we submit patches? how can we test for
ourselves improvement ideas before submitting patches? This is really a good
start, but IMHO, if we don't have community involved in updates, this new site
will loose a great opportunity to have contributors (unless it is a choice to
avoid contributors)

- why doesn't this use the CMS for some classical pages? Should not some parts
of the old site be added to the new graphic content? While graphics and
generated content are great, I think that some handwritten content would be
useful (to explain where data come from, for example, or what happened to
DOAP, or how to contribute...)

- the idea of online editing is great, but not knowing what happens behind the
scene, I fear to add sub-projects: what sub-projects should be added? can sub-
projects be removed if the addition gives unexpected result?

- what should we do with DOAP? Did I miss some explanations on private@ or
dev@ ML from a project I'm working on?

Please take this feedback as constructive feedback: I really like the new
site, just need some little improvements to get out of beta and make a public
release :)

Regards,

Hervé