Today Google announced that Google Code will be shutting down Jan 25, 2016.

We need to create a replacement for Apache-extras. Can we please make sure that
progress on this is reported in the ComDev board report each quarter.

I suggest the starting point should be to expand discussions with SourceForge,
they have offered neighborhoods in the past. David, with his infra hat, has
been exploring options for download provision already (I'm not sure of the
current status).

(and as a reminder, this is why we don't like to use services provided by
external companies)

Ross

Microsoft Open Technologies, Inc.
A subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation