if you run parserdf.py, you'll see that forrest is one of the few rdf that
makes the script choke:

Error when reading None's doap file http://forrest.apache.org/doap.xml:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "rdfparse.py", line 59, in <module>
    if pjson['homepage']:
KeyError: 'homepage'

I still didn't have time to investigate this one, and report (did it for lucy
and uima: opened Jira issues on each project)

Regards,

Hervé