ok, I added forrest to projects.json and it is now visible in projects list
https://projects-new.apache.org/projects.html

notice there may be issues with browser cache: json content doesn't seem to be
refreshed when reloading page, I had to directly browse the json file and
reload it
in the future, we may eed to do something to improve such refresh for end-
users who won't be able to do such tricks

Regards,

Hervé