I had a look at Forrest doap file[1]: it's not a doap file, it's a feed
containing a doap entry

you should IMHO simplify it to match a simple doap file, like [2], for example

Regards,

Hervé

[1] http://forrest.apache.org/doap.xml

[2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/site/trunk/doap_Geronimo.rdf