Le mardi 5 mai 2015 01:05:31 sebb a écrit :
> > OK, but that's because whoever code the XSLT decided to be defensive to
> > such interpretation.
>
> If you read back in this thread you will see that I did this in order
> to support both asfext:PMC and asfext:pmc.
>
> > But that does not mean is right.
>
> The code is right in the sense that it works with the input files that
> are provided.
+1
that's a temporary workaround that we should try to not need any more in the
future

[...]

> >> Also if it is possible to validate that the various RDF files are
> >> correct according to the formal definitions.
> >> PMCs could then submit their files for checking.
> >
> > I think we can discuss that infrastructure for the new site. I'm happy to
> > help. Python provides the required libraries. I'll open a thread, probably
> > tomorrow.
>
> I think there needs to be a way for PMCs to check their RDF files
> against the formal definitions.
> For example, a CGI script that accepts the URL of a file.
+1
I tried W3C checker, but as it is only a syntax checker, it checked only
syntax, not references to the namespace
and I couldn't find any other useful tool :(

Other tools to make effective use of the DOAP files would be useful too: but I
completely agree that the first priority seems to have a more complete checker

Regards,

Hervé