On 5 May 2015 at 16:57, Sergio Fernández <wik...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 4:39 PM, sebb <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > One question, sebb, how the site development is organize? Do you use
>> jira or
>> > something as any other project does? Just to do the things properly
>> > according your guidelines.
>>
>> It's not a regular project.
>> I don't know who "owns" the code - possibly Infra or maybe ComDev.
>>
>> I have just been making the occasional fix as I notice problems.

>> discuss changes.
>

> OK, then I stay in this thread for discussion about this.
>
> I didn't have much time today, but what I already did was implementing the
> basics of how the DOAP processing could look like. For the moment is at
> https://github.com/wikier/asf-doap until I'll get something more
> functional, then I'll commit it to the asf repo.
>
> Basically what if currently does that simple code is to get all DOAP/PMC
> files and report some basics (size). You can run it by yourself executing:
>
> $ python doap.py
>
> What I can already say is that I do not understand what
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/infrastructure/site-tools/trunk/projects/data_files
> aim to represent.

This is the default location for the PMC data [1] files which provide
data about the PMC.
A single such file may be referenced by multiple DOAPs.
E.g. all the Commons components refer to the same PMC data file.

The contents and locations of the various files are documented on the site.

[1] http://projects.apache.org/docs/pmc.html