Oh my gosh.  How do I get off this thread.  don't know how I got on, but I
am just a totally ignorant individual using Open Office and trying to
donate (which doesn't sound necessary anymore)....so unless you are in good
shape and in your 70's try to figure out how I can get off the list!

Betty B. James