I started generating /doap/{tlp-id}/pmc.rdf
Please tell me what to add in these files

I don't understand what to write into /doap/foundation/tlps.rdf

And for /doap/{tlp-id}/{project-id}.rdf, the content can't be generated: there
is a lot of handwritten content we can't guess automatically
What we can do is copying projects hadcrafted content to the structured
location: but even extracting the {project-id} is not easy

any idea?

Regards,

Hervé