Le mercredi 1 juillet 2015 09:10:42 sebb a écrit :
> On 1 July 2015 at 07:02, Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr> wrote:
> > I asked about it one week ago (with analysis of the VM state), but got no
> > answer.
> > Seems the only one to know is Daniel, and he doesn't check this ML or
> > doesn't have time.
> >
> > I have access to the VM: it was given for projects-new.
> > Technically, I can change reporter too, but since we're starting from an
> > unexpected status (no svn checkout, files on the VM that are not part of
> > svn),
> If you can create a copy of the files on the VM I could ensure any
> local changes are reflected in SVN.
dump available in people.apache.org:/home/hboutemy/reporter.apache.org.tgz

> It would help also to have details of the crontab entries.
# m h  dom mon dow   command
00 00 * * * cd /var/www/projects.apache.org/scripts/cronjobs && python3.4
podlings.py
00 00 * * * cd /var/www/projects.apache.org/scripts/cronjobs && python3.4
parsecommitters.py
00 00 * * * cd /var/www/projects.apache.org/scripts/cronjobs && python3.4
parsechairs.py
00 00 * * * cd /var/www/projects.apache.org/scripts/cronjobs && python3.4
countaccounts.py
00 00 * * * cd /var/www/projects.apache.org/scripts/cronjobs && python3.4
parsereleases.py
00 4,12,20 * * * cd /var/www/reporter.apache.org/data && python3.4
parsepmcs.py
00 01 * * * cd /var/www/reporter.apache.org/ && python mailglomper.py
00 09 * * * cd /var/www/reporter.apache.org/ && python readjira.py
00 12 * * * curl "(removed)" >
/var/www/reporter.apache.org/data/mailinglists.json

once content is checked against waht is in svn, we could probably copy and run
pubsubber.py from projects.a.o so svn updates are propagated to the vm

Regards,

Hervé