Hi

I'd like to volunteer to help too. I put FOSDEM down on our OFBiz events calendar as something to try to have a presence at.

Thanks
Sharan

On 13/07/15 20:19, jan i wrote:
I too volunteer, and will bring materials like a big poster and swag for
the table

who takes lead on keeping an eye on the FOSDEM team?

rgds
jan i

ps. AOO traditionally has a table and are prepared to share.