On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 10:23 AM, Sergio Fernández <wik...@apache.org>
wrote:

> I agree with Rich on making the email address as simple as possible. But
> the point William brought is actually very interesting, because Community
> is where this cross-project communication should be really happen. So I'll
> try to figure out how to accommodate that in https://community.apache.org

Interesting topic.  I agree "community" is where the "meta-discussion" of
this happens. However, the actual implementation of cross community
collaboration will happen in the relevant and engaged communities
themselves.

Its almost like the "cross topic" would have its own mini PMC with
representatives from the engaged communities.  The list would be archived
if / when at any time the organizers dwindled to 0.

For example, I could see a list for PostgreSQL + Apache email with MADlib &
HAWQ representatives.