On 05/12/2016 10:30 AM, Greg Chase wrote:
> Its almost like the "cross topic" would have its own mini PMC with
> representatives from the engaged communities.  The list would be archived
> if / when at any time the organizers dwindled to 0.

Oh, heavens, I hope not. I can't imagine we'd want to add more layers of
management here. It's a place for cross-project discussion and community
building, nothing more.

I can see a lot of places where such lists would be beneficial, and
should be something that com-dev encourages communities to do.

On a related note, I encourage you all to watch Stephen O'Grady's
keynote from ApacheCon this week. It's not up yet but will be at
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthvmTSlmIcMH93LIJNe-2w in the next day
or two.

--
Rich Bowen - rbo...@rcbowen.com - @rbowen