IIUC, this "Largest/Busiest projects" statistics is neither per project,
neither per committee (or PMC), but per repo

notice: 1 committee (or PMC) = n projects [1]
and 1 committee may have many repos

I'll update the title to "Largest/Busiest repos", that will be less
misleading.

I have a snoot account, then I could have a look at the list of repos that are
taken into account. I have a few questions:
1. can we show the list of repos from this statistics page?
2. I saw that some imports are failing, because list of repos change over
time: how can I help fix issues?

Regards,

Hervé

[1] https://projects.apache.org/projects.html?pmc