On 10/28/2016 10:17 AM, Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:
> IIUC, this "Largest/Busiest projects" statistics is neither per project,
> neither per committee (or PMC), but per repo
>
> notice: 1 committee (or PMC) = n projects [1]
> and 1 committee may have many repos
>
> I'll update the title to "Largest/Busiest repos", that will be less
> misleading.

Thanks!

> I have a snoot account, then I could have a look at the list of repos that
> are
> taken into account. I have a few questions:
> 1. can we show the list of repos from this statistics page?

Do you mean the entire list of repos analysed? I'm sure we could, I just
don't quite know how we'd present it :) It's a rather large list.

> 2. I saw that some imports are failing, because list of repos change over
> time: how can I help fix issues?

If you're up for keeping the list updated, speak to Sally about getting
admin privs on Snoot, I'm sure she'll be happy to have someone help out :)

With regards,
Daniel.