Thank you Isabel.  This is an interesting issue and there are protections
against this very quick injunction process.  My own firm had something similar
occur and I am a designated agent for the DMCA.

I think the ASF should immediately file an agent with the dmca
https://www.copyright.gov/dmca-directory/ and add a dmca agent info to www.a.o.

It costs 6$ and I apologize I never thought about it before.  Thank you for
sending this.

I have cc'd the board and vp infra.  Sam or David, I suggest we register today
and get this done.

Going further check that all isps and datacenters we use in the US are also in
their.  It adds a process and protection layer to anyone filing complaints.
Regards,
KAM