Hi Trevor

+1

It sounds like a great idea! Running localised Roadshows is a good way to
promote the ASF, pull together our existing communities and also reach out to
new contributors.

So I take it that the Apache booth at GOTO Chicago is being very well received?
 :-)  BTW thanks very much for taking the lead and organising it all.  Please
let me know if you’d be  interested in writing up a little update for the
ComDev blog about the event and your experience there. And if you have any
photos, then we can get them tweeted or uploaded to our Facebook page.

I think you are already subscribed to the planners mailing list - right?

Thanks
Sharan