Hi Saransh

Thanks for the feedback. I see this roadshow a bit like a proof of concept
with the focus being on the attendance of local people. At most I would
expect it will be 2 days long which probably means a limited number of
people outside India participating.

If we have Apache people in this area (and feedback so far is that we do)
then I think it could be good to do it there, as that is what our roadshows
are all about - doing smaller scale events in places where Apache
communities are.

Thanks
Sharan