HI Rohit

Thanks for the response. We are now looking for venues so we can get some
estimates. Do you have any suggestions of where would be good for us to try.?

I am working together with Swapnil on the proposal so will get it copied into
the wiki page so others can view what we have done so far.

Thanks
Sharan