I just used it for the first time for Curator. I'm sorry to say that this is a
big step backwards for me. The previous reporter was so much easier to use. I
could enter the sections as needed, reflow easily and then copy to Whimsy. The
new icons and editor were very confusing for me. Also, there was no way to
reflow that I could find (other than to purposely exceed a line length). I'd
prefer to copy to Whimsy myself and post when it's complete.

My 0.02

-Jordan