Hello,

In the case of Airflow, we have developed our own chart and want to develop
and release it soon. For now, there is little chance that our community
will be interested in developing two independent charts.
https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/10523

That would be the 3rd method of deploying Airflow on Kubernetes maintained
by our project. We have Kubernetes Operators also.
https://github.com/apache/airflow-on-k8s-operator

Best regards,
Kamil Breguła