If Helm charts have similar licensing complexities as Docker images, then
it probably makes sense to migrate charts to individual projects rather
than making a larger chart repository here at Apache. If they don’t have
similar licensing problems, then it could be aggregated like the Docker
org, though that’s an orthogonal concern at this point based on how Helm
charts have migrated from the centralized distribution model. Helm makes it
fairly easy to add chart repositories (at least in v3) so that individual
projects can own their own charts.